With this statement we inform you about data protection relevant aspects as well as the measures used to protect your rights. DIGUNA e.V. (hereinafter referred to as we) complies with the requirements of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-DSGVO).
1. collection and use of personal data
The sole purpose of your data is to provide you with the most user-friendly, practical and secure Internet experience possible. When you use this site, personal data is processed. Personal data includes all information about personal or factual circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person, e.g. name, address, contact details, IP addresses, volumes of data transferred, etc.
1.2. Legal basis
a) The provision of this website with products and services: Contract initiation or contract fulfillment
b) Inquiries sent to us by mail, e-mail or fax: contract initiation or contract fulfillment
c) Links to other offers or evaluation of accesses: legitimate interest
d) Applicant data – Initiation of an employment relationship
1.3. Automatic processing through website operation
The web pages are operated by a provider in Germany, who in turn stores the accesses to the system in so-called server logs for the operation of the web offer. As a rule, the following data is collected: IP addresses, timestamps of accesses, names of web pages, amounts of data transferred, logouts or terminations, browser types, information from the operating system, referrer URLs. This data is not stored or evaluated by us. In the event of a justified suspicion of misuse on the basis of concrete information, these log files can be subsequently checked.
1.4. Data input by the website user
You can also use our websites without entering any personal data. If we collect personal data (contact form, booking forms, newsletter registrations, forums, blog entries, etc.) we will inform in each case about the purpose, scope, legality, and possible disclosure and use this only for these purposes. The entry of this data by you is voluntary.
Data transmission on the Internet does not offer complete protection of data against access by third parties. Please keep this in mind in your behavior.
1.5. TLS / SSL – Technology
Our website uses an encrypted connection (https://) via SSL or TLS when calling up and transferring data. You can see this in the browser by the lock icon. If this is active, the data is transmitted encrypted.
1.6. Inquiries by phone, fax or in person
If you contact us via other channels, this data will also be stored and processed for the purpose of processing. This data will only be used internally, unless it is necessary to involve third parties for the fulfillment of the contract. However, third parties only receive the data that is necessary for them. Your rights (see 5.x) remain protected at all times.
2. use of the data
We use the personal data collected and processed exclusively for the purposes of providing our services under the user agreement concluded with you and for processing payments. In doing so, we naturally observe all applicable data protection laws, in particular the German Federal Data Protection Act/EU-DSGVO and the German Telemedia Act (TMG).
We do not share your personal data with third parties for marketing or similar purposes. Data will only be disclosed if and insofar as this is necessary for the implementation of the user agreement, if we are required to do so by law or if it is necessary to enforce the general terms and conditions of use or other agreements concluded with you as well as our rights and claims.
2.3. Customer information by eMail
As part of customer loyalty, we send current information to our customers to inform you about news and changes within our offer. This information is not to be confused with the general newsletters. If it concerns our offers and contains e.g. safety-relevant points or important information from our house, then we can process this only by email. Please understand.
If you have opted in to receive newsletters, we will use the email address you registered with to keep you informed of news. We use the requested salutation and your name to be able to address you personally and to keep the SPAM suspicion as low as possible. Information is sent to this eMail address at regular intervals. If you no longer wish to receive information by e-mail, you can cancel your consent to the newsletter at any time. Inform us accordingly in writing. You will find this notice below each newsletter email.
2.5. No advertising mails
We hereby object to the use of our contact details or other personal data on our website. We do not wish to receive unsolicited advertising or informational materials to the contact information provided.
2.6. Applicant data
If you send or transmit application data to us (by post, e-mail or via an online form), we assure you that it will be used confidentially and in accordance with data protection regulations. The processing and storage is carried out on the basis of the legal provisions.
We use technical and organizational security measures to ensure that your personal data is protected against loss, incorrect modification or unauthorized access by third parties. In any case, only authorized persons have access to personal data, and only to the extent necessary for the purposes mentioned above. The security measures are constantly adapted to the improved technical possibilities. We have concluded an order processing contract with all external service providers insofar as they access personal data.
With cookies, there are different types and contexts:
– Session cookies – these are automatically deleted after the visit
– Stored cookies – remain stored as a file on your terminal device
– Technical-necessary: these are necessary for the operation of the website
– Statistics: for the evaluation of the website
– Marketing: for additional services and social media links
4. tools and services
4.1. WordPress – Components
4.2. IONOS eMail Marketing with its tools
We use IONOS eMail marketing with the following settings
– Tracking/Logging: Yes, for statistical purposes it is tracked whether a newsletter has reached the customer, has been opened and clicked on.
– Categorization of personal data: All subscriber data stored in contact lists, such as name and email address, as well as additional information (gender, address, categorization) is collected when stored in the contact list by the customer. Usage data for statistical purposes and for monitoring the service are collected by the tool.
– Purpose and consent of collection: The data is collected to provide the service on the basis of consent.
– Storage period: Personal data is deleted 3 months after closing an account. Event data such as statistics are deleted every 13 months during the active use of an account.
– Sharing: Yes, data will be shared with our external partner Mailjet:Mailjet GmbH, Rankestraße 21, 10789 Berlin, Germany
– Outside the EU: No, no data is processed outside the EU or EEA.
– Privacy information of the provider can be found here: https://www.ionos.de/hilfe/datenschutz/datenverarbeitung-von-webseitenbesuchern-ihres-11-ionos-produktes/e-mail-marketing-aktuelles-produktangebot/
IONOS services in turn use the following services:
It is a service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA.
Through certification under the EU-US Privacy Shield (“EU-US Privacy Shield”) https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active, Google guarantees that EU data protection requirements are also complied with when processing data in the USA. When the website is called up, a connection to Google is established and data is transferred.
We have decided to use Google Fonts on the basis of legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 f DSGVO)
Google offers further information at https://adssettings.1d5920f4b44b27a802bd77c4f0536f5a-gdprlock/authenticated and https://policies.1d5920f4b44b27a802bd77c4f0536f5a-gdprlock/privacy, in particular on the options for preventing data use.
You can also find out what data is generally collected by Google and what this data is used for at https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
– Provider: Cloudflare, Inc. (101 Townsend St., San Francisco, CA 94107, USA). Privacy information: https://www.cloudflare.com/de-de/privacypolicy/
– Purpose: make website faster and more secure (DDoS protection, web firewall, bots, crawler protection, attack protection).
– Cookies/Data: Cookies are used and stores user data
– Description: Cloudflare is a content delivery network (CDN) with various security services. Details at: https://www.cloudflare.com/de-de/e
– Data categories: IP address, contact information, DNS log data, as far as known to us. All data that Cloudflare collects (temporary or permanent) is cleansed of all personally identifiable information. All permanent logs are also anonymized by Cloudflare. https://www.cloudflare.com/application/privacypolicy/
– Storage time: user data for 24 hours, log data up to 7 days. In case of security incidents, data can be stored longer.
– Sharing: Cloudflare works with third party providers based on common privacy policies and confidentiality agreements.
– Storage location: USA and in the European Economic Area
– User options: You can completely prevent Cloudflare from collecting and processing your data by disabling the execution of script code in your browser or by installing a script blocker in your browser.
– Cloudflare is an active participant in the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, which regulates the correct and secure transfer of personal data. For more information, visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnZKAA0.
4.3. PayPal donation button
Our website has integrated the PayPal donation button. Provided you have a PayPal account, you can send a donation to us through it. When the PayPal donation button is executed, data is transferred to PayPal (at least the IP address or other data if you were previously logged into PayPal in the browser). We would like to point out that we, as the provider of our pages, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by PayPal.
Detailed privacy information from PayPal can be found here: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
Address of the Data Protection Officer: PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
5. further information requirements
5.1. Responsible entity
5.2. Data Protection Officer:
Mr. Jürgen Golda
If you do not have mail functionality, ask for other data through our head office:
5.3. Storage duration
We store your data as long as the purpose of the storage remains (inquiries, projects, contracts, applications, etc.) Should the purpose cease to exist or you withdraw your consent, your data will be deleted by the regular deletion run, provided that no legal retention periods must be observed.
Applicant data is stored for a maximum of 6 months after the application process has been completed. Exceptions, e.g. for an applicant pool, will be coordinated with you separately.
We will not knowingly collect and process data from children. If students make requests, we will only store the data if we have the express consent of the parent or guardian. If children’s data may then be stored, we will only pass this on within the framework of the legal requirements. The term “children” includes the definitions from national law and the legal provisions applicable in our country.
5.5. Profiling of your data does not take place
Automatic decision-making and/or profiling with your data does not take place with us.
5.6 Your rights
You can contact us at any time if you wish to exercise your rights:
– Right to information
– Right to deletion
– Right to restriction
– Right to object to previous consents.
Use the existing contact details for this purpose. Requests for information must be made in writing so that we can clearly identify them.
5.7. Right of appeal
If you have reasonable doubts about our handling of your data, please inform us or contact the relevant supervisory authority.
5.8. Data portability
You have the right to have the data collected about you handed over in a common machine-readable format. Should a transfer to third parties take place, we can only implement this if it is technically feasible and the effort is justifiable.